Monday, December 28, 2009

Humm... masive ramblings

So you know, I thought I could post something today.

My last day working at Target was Saturday. It will be missed to some extent, but I quit because I'm going to school full time in January! So I'm really excited about that!

Lets see right now I'm working on learning some piano... (I suck) and some guitar (I suck more).

I'm Also working on 2 pictures right now of 2 of my old exalted characters (Mishyla & Teresa). It seems they are both retired now, figures ;p My friends who I play with, will know who I'm talking about. But for thouse of you who know exalted both Mishyla and Teresa where my Eclipse Caste's. If you don't know exalted Google it or something... ;p

I'm trying to relearn macramé too... just keeping busy till January.

Christmas was good. I got new shoes and a bunch of sweet cloths. And I bought my family Apples to apples.

I will try to remember to post a link to the pictures when I get them finished. But thats all I can think of to say right now.

1 comment:

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

Found your blog now. I am commenting. And following. Now you can stop complaining that I don't read your blogs. ;)