Thursday, November 19, 2009

Been awhile

So I haven't posted in over a year. Whoops... my bad. Guess I need to do some updating! ;p

So I mentioned in my last post that I was going to be doing NaNoWriMo this year. Well the time has been upon me for awhile now and... it hasn't worked out once again. I did start but I wasn't able to get very far.

See I'm recently getting over having been very sick with the H1N1 virus and pneumonia, since I got sick right as NaNoWriMo was starting it really put a damper on me writing. I tried to start, but pneumonia is so exhausting I didn't get very far. So all I can say is wish me luck for next year?

However some good news is I'm finally going to be going back to school come spring semester! I just registered for my classes today!

I got a twitter account so you can check that out, but I don't allow people to follow me unless I know them ;p

Thats about it folks, I'm making another blog centering on the paranormal. So you can go check that out soon. It honestly will probably get updated more often then this knowing me.

I'm not playing World of Warcraft anymore, and I'm okay with that. Blizzard seems to have ruined the game anyways, and all the people I played with (the main reason I played in the first place) have left as well. No point in me playing anymore. ^^


No comments: