Friday, January 1, 2010

FU'09

So I was informed by my good friend that all the parties last night where called "F-U'09" I figured I would hop on that boat as well ;p Since I had a party at my place last night.

Well it was suppose to start at 7 but all my friends where late, about half where 2 hours late ;p and at first I thought out of the 10 people I invited only about 5 said they could come. XD Then everyone but 2 showed up lol!

Luckily I had enough food for everyone, but chips where scarce ;x Over all I think everyone had a good time. Once everyone got there we ate food talked a bit, then played apples to apples. Sat around a chatted till it was time to run to the TV upstairs and watch the ball drop at midnight. When it dropped we all toasted the home made sparkling grape juice my mom made and then went outside to make lots of noise and light fireworks! So great!

Now I have been able to load stuff to DA finally! So now you get to see ;p


Mishyla by ~Ghost-lilly on deviantART


And some photography! :D


Sunset Greeting by ~Ghost-lilly on deviantART

^quickly became the most popular one of my photos on my account^


Moon Rise by ~Ghost-lilly on deviantART

Don't forget to click on the picture on drop me a comment or something on DA!

See ya later

1 comment:

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

Hey, so are we no longer inviting Eric to hang out with us, or what is the deal there?