Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Why hello there, and welcome. >.>

Ah, so I see you have wandered into my little blog here eh? Well how about a little introduction so you know what your getting into exactly.

I am Ghostlilly here. Known at some other places as:

Elftown: Ghost Lilly
Deviantart: Ghost-Lilly
Gaiaonline: Ghost Lilly

and probably some other places I've forgotten about. >.>

I play world of warcraft. Its scary I know. T_T I have some characters:

Zeranna 70 human shadow priest (Kazgaroth server)



















Antonie 70 Night Elf resto druid (Deathwing server)















Xeranna 46 Blood Elf Hunter (Kazgaroth server)


Giget 41 Gnome Warrior (Kazgaroth server)











Kisamora 27 Draenei Mage (Kazgaroth server)
Zalden 15 Blood Elf Pallidan (Darrowmere server)

Yes, I apparently have to much time on my hands, because there is more then that... thats just what I have been playing the most recently. You can see who my favorites are >.> and yes, my warrior is always dead so I thought that would be appropriate.

On Fridays I get together with a group of friends to play another game called Exalted. :3 and I love it!

Anyways, I just got distracted with Deviantart... so Im going to wrap this up. Tata

No comments: